Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Intermission...

I had toyed with the idea of spreading out my blog posts between this blog and another, designed specifically for naturalist-type content. However, I just don't generate enough content to support two blogs, so I imported them all into this blog.

In doing that I thought, "you know, I liked the title of the other blog better". "In Medias Res" was meaningful to me, but also meaningful to about 47 other people. As far as I know, "Field Notes from the Republic" is unique.

So, as a brief intermission, I am renaming this blog, and getting rid of the other.

That being said, here's a pretty picture.

Prothonotary Warbler
Prothonotary Warbler, Brazos Bend State Park

2 comments:

Joel said...

I was about to fret over hating change, and how it makes me feel sad and confused, but then I was suddenly distracted by your pretty picture. Well done, sir!

JMBower said...

It's the American Way.

The link hasn't changed, just up dated the page title.

Prothonotary Warbler solves everything.